BeeHive with Queen & Bees12/27/2017
Saturday, April 25, 2020
Beehive with Queen & Bees12/27/2017
Saturday, May 25, 2019
California Mated Queen Bees
Out of stock
The Mated Queen Bee is the corner stone of your colony
Produced by Beeopic in the Bay Area or by our beekeepers/queen breeders partners in California, from the Central Valley to the isolated Northern Coast Ranges.
We offer the best quality of californian mated queen bee as possible! Each queen has been hand picked and evaluated by a master beekeeper in mating nucs before being shipped to you.
A queen naturally lives up to 5 years. After her first birthday the queen will be more likely to swarm and will not winter as well as in its first season.
At Beeopic we advice you to renew the queen in your colony every 1-2 year.
Composition of our mated queen bee offer:
- 1 Mated Queen Bee
- A few bees (everybody is in a queen cage, no worries!)
- 3 holes cage or JZBZ cage
- Queen bees available from April to September
- We ship Queen bees on Tuesdays, they will be delivered before the weekend
- Delivery by Fedex everywhere in USA except Hawaï and Alaska, TRACK your Fedex delivery
- Prices do not include shipping, shipping charges will be applied at checkout depending on the requested shipping location