The Mated Queen Bee is the corner stone of your colony
Produced by Beeopic in the Bay Area or by our beekeepers/queen breeders partners in California, from the Central Valley to the isolated Northern Coast Ranges.
We offer the best quality of californian mated queen bee as possible! Each queen has been hand picked and evaluated by a master beekeeper in mating nucs before being shipped to you.
A queen naturally lives up to 5 years. After her first birthday the queen will be more likely to swarm and will not winter as well as in its first season.
At Beeopic we advice you to renew the queen in your colony every 1-2 year.
Composition of our mated queen bee offer:
- 1 Mated Queen Bee
- A few bees (everybody is in a queen cage, no worries!)
- 3 holes cage or JZBZ cage
- Queens are dispatched according to the order of arrival of the orders.
- We ship Queen bees on Tuesdays, they will be delivered before the end of week
- As soon as your queen is available, you are notified by phone or email.
- Delivery by Fedex everywhere in USA except Hawaï and Alaska, TRACK your Fedex delivery
- Prices do not include shipping: Shipping charges will be applied at checkout depending on the requested shipping location
- Our queens are shipped alive and well, but we do not guarantee the live arrival of the queens since a third party (FedEx) is handling the delivery and not us. You agree that no refund will be made by Beeopic on shipped queens that arrive killed or damaged in transit!
- Many factors outside our control influence queen introduction success, particularly the specific methods and beekeeping techniques you employ when introducing a queen. You also agree that you will not hold Beeopic responsible for queen survival in your hive, or for the condition or productivity of your hive after introduction.